When you face pest problem, the first thought is to call an exterminator. But then you see their prices…
Then you think «Can I get rid of pests myself without expensive exterminators?» But you understand you know nothing about rats, mice, squirrels or cockroaches! Do you?
You started to seek advice and tips on The internet. You go to to buy a one-and-the-best product and get rid of your problem immediately and forever! But it turns out that most advice are useless… Pest control products are so numerous… And… you are confused and fall into a stupor. All manufacturers say their product is the best and unique! But is it true? Can you trust their promises? How to puzzle it out? Can I get rid of pests myself without expensive exterminators?
Our answer – YES! You can! We collected here all proven and best Do It Yourself Pest Control Methods and DIY Pest Control products.
Do It Yourself Pest Control Guide
We will help you to find your bearings in the torrent of methods and pest control products. We choose best of the best efficient methods and write:
- Step-by-Step Guides how to get rid of pests yourself. We make our Guides on scientific researches and honored biologists.
- Сontemporary comparisons: TOP of the best DIY Pest Control products. We study retail statistics, customers experience and feedback.
- If you want to start your struggle from smth light or you have children and are anxious about their health – we have best natural roach killer review or Child-Friendly Safe Mosquito Repellents for Babies and Kids.
How to get rid of a specific pest: how to kill fire ants, get rid of termites, drain flies, house flies, fruit flies, wasps, carpenter bees, mosquitoes, cockroaches, fleas, fleas on cats, fleas on dogs, ticks, bed bugs, moths, dust mites, moles & gophers, rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, rats, mice.
What product or device is better:
- Motion Activated Sprinkler
- mouse poison
- rat poison
- mosquito fogger
- rat traps
- carpenter bee trap
- rat bait
- rat zapper
- roach killer
- mosquito traps
- fruit fly trap
- wasp trap
- bed bug spray
- mosquito repellent
- squirrel repellent
- mouse Repellent
- raccoon repellent
- flea medicine for cats
- flea treatment for dogs
- plants that repel different pests
When one product, termiticide or device is multifunctional and helps to get rid of many pests, as Yard Sentinel repels rats, mice, birds, bears, deer, dogs, cats, raccoons, ducks, squirrels, skunks, foxes, insects, then we make one, but very complete review of this product - Yard Sentinel Electronic Repeller Review: How to Get Rid of Pests without Poisons and Traps?
If there are two similar products and it’s very difficult to find out differences between them – we make a comparison, to help you decide which device is the best solution of your problem - Rat Zapper Classic vs Rat Zapper Ultra Rodent Trap.
If there are too many different ways, methods, devices and products to get rid of pests then we make several articles: as it happens with Mosquitoes:
- How to get rid of mosquitoes
- Best Mosquito Repellent Review
- Best electric and propane mosquito foggers review
- Two Propane Mosquito Traps Comparative Review: Blue Rhino SV3100 vs. Blue Rhino SV5100
- Review of MOSQUITO MAGNET TRAPS Family: «INDEPENDENCE», «PATRIOT» and «EXECUTIVE»
- Best Mosquito Traps Review: Homemade, Ultra Violet, CO2, H2O and Propane Traps
In your getting rid of Rats and Mice you have 3 ways: Repelling, Trapping or Killing. So you can read about all of them and then make your choice:
- Repelling: 5 Best and Proven Ways of Getting Rid of Rats: Is Repelling More Effective than Killing? + Top 7 Electronic Indoor Rodent Repellers Review
- Killing rats and mice with poison baits - Getting Rid of Rats and Mice Using Natural & Poison Baits
- Trapping and killing rats and mice with Electronic Rat Zapper Trap
Our Guides are based on scientific researches and opinions biologists. During our investigation, for example, we found out that ultrasonic repellers don’t work against mosquitoes. It’s bad for manufacturers of such units. But the fundamental issue for us is the Truth. We try hard to provide you with trustworthy and useful information that help you get rid of your problem.