We are no doubt living in an era of advancement of technology. Be it the field of electronics , the field of medicine or the field of chemical sciences, what we once used to imagine, is now-a-days transforming into reality. The advancements in technology have revamped our lives and our health in general. These advancements are healing, fuelling and, at the same time, feeding the world.
Scientists have worked on the methods of getting rid of termites since ages now. There are both natural as well as chemical ways to get rid of termites. Termites come in various types but most important is to understand that all of them cause trouble to the households.
A very convenient way of getting rid of termites is using orange oil. Orange Oil, if used properly with the right method, can help to get rid of termites to almost hundred percent. Well, it is not a rocket science as it sounds. The best thing about using orange oil as an eliminator of termites is that it is harm free and won’t cause any exposure to harmful chemicals.
Natural Termite Control – One of the Reliable Ways to Control the Termite
You know what causes termites get into action, water leakages at the most. So if you have water leakage just get it fixed as soon as termites appear and eat up all your wood. Methods of natural termite control are always effective. Using borax might help as it is least expensive and is an appealing food for termites and kills them as soon as they eat it. Nematodes are the worms that maybe kept at home as they are natural parasites of termites. But, if nothing works, you can always use orange oil.
Most Efficient DIY Termite Treatment
Your next step in the DIY termite treatment is to dig some holes in it and then inject the orange oil in these holes. You have to draw the holes at a particular angle and not just straight in. You don’t want just a little dab; instead you want the wood to be saturated completely with the oil. Then let the nature play its role. The oil will cover all the area of the wood naturally.
Advantages of Using Orange Oil
This way you won’t have to leave your house for 3 to 5 days which happens if you try to knock out the termites through a chemical spray. Nor would you have to leave your windows open and get worried about being burglarized. If you have got really nice landscapes and implants, you don’t have to worry about them getting damaged and getting killed eventually while using the right method of natural termite control. You also do not have to get worried about the threat of any poisonous gas getting into your house.
No doubt this DIY termite treatment is the safest weapon against termites. The best thing is that you do not need to move out of your house while it is doing its work.
If you decide to try to get rid of termites by using of orange oil, you'll be interested in natural product that customers of amazon.com highly recommend in their reviews:
Nature's Wisdom Orange Oil Concentrate
What do customers from Amazon think about it?
1. "Surround your house with this orange oil and termites and other bugs cant get in. We use this frequently around the house and its safe for pets and kids".
2. "I USE THIS OIL TO KILL TERMITES ALSO BY SOAKING THE GROUND AROUND MY HOUSE".
3. "We loved this product, it took care of termites and it makes an awesome house cleaner!"
4. "Yes, orange oil will kill termites but you have to pour it on them termites can be 3 ft under ground thats a lot of orange oil. We pour it all around our foundation every couple of months as a barrier for ants and termites so far so good".
5. "I bought this orange oil to deal with a small termite issue on a detached garage. They suggest 4oz per gallon for a soil soak against pests, but on discovering an active anthill under a stone found that multiple applications were necessary to do the job. A more concentrated mixture works better if you're going after pests with it, but it does work. Anyway, the stuff smells great, mixed stronger it's very effective, and it's harmless to my daughter and our dog".
Price: ~$28.99 Check the current price