Attempts to cope with the attacks of rats or other rodents such can sometimes seem like an impossible task. Get rid of rats becomes especially difficult when you have pets or children around the house. They can get injured or sick from the trap due to the poison. Thus, you may need to find an alternative solution. Nevertheless, there are plenty of rat poison, which can be used around the house, if you do not have these problems. You can find the best rat poison easily store.
There are many chemical components and ingredients in rat poison, which makes it powerful. In common are the following:
- metal phosphides
- Calciferols, such as vitamin D
- barium as barium carbonate
When these or at least some of the rat poison ingredients are combined together in the form of granules, they may be lethal. After the rat ingests these granules, its internal systems start off, one after another, until they die. Metal phosphides, arsenic, thallium and other toxic heavy metals is very very dangerous to all living things, if ingested. These poisons injure organs of rats and killing them for one to five days, depending on the active ingredient. It's not a humane way to get rid of rats exactly!
For people who use chemicals to get rid of rats outside the house, for example, in the gardens, often ask, "Will rat poison kill squirrels?" Yes, unfortunately. If the poison is powerful enough to kill rodents like mice and rats, it can certainly kill squirrels too.
But one of the most important aspects that people should consider when using rat poison, what to do if they have pets. Pets like dogs and cats are inquisitive and can eat poison just like their food. Most poisons are able to make them sick, and some may even lead to death. Although all the poisons are not completely safe because of their ingredients and chemicals, you can still buy a pet safe rat poison in certain places.
Let's talk about the first group of chemical ingredients – anticoagulants
There are the chemicals and drugs that suppress the activity of blood coagulation. In our days nearly all bait for mice fall into this group. They have a cumulative effect, so the rodents do not die immediately, but within a few days. For best result rats should eat the poisonous bait repeatedly. So, poisons help solve your question about how to kill rats quickly and efficiently.
Some of these poisons that can be used around the house to kill rats:
– Tomcat Rat poison: Here are some of the most advanced of rat poison, which are available on the market. They produce rodent control products that can eliminate all your pest. These products have a good record of success and their wide range of products allows you to choose the most effective method of control for your home. You can definitely choose tomcat rat poison.
– Havoc Rat poison: Havoc is definitely one of the best rat poisons available on the market at the moment. They use some of the most advanced and powerful poisons, combining them with various attractive lures. This makes it attractive to poison rodents. In the rat's body, their poison kills it so fast and get rid of your problems with rats immediately.
– Decon Rat Poison: The most distinctive feature of this and other poison baits is that they are built for every room of your home. It provides effective control rats without any extra hassle. These poisons are in the form of granules and baits to attract rodents. Products are also safe for use in a home with pets and children, which makes them particularly useful for families.
– Effective one bite Rat poisons: One bite poisons such as Just one bite poison is very effective in ridding of rats, especially when there is infection. These small bars or granules potent and contain large amounts of strong rat poison. One such poison pellet is more than enough for rats, and it makes this poison the most effective rat poison available in the market.
You also can use as a rat poison such remedy as antifreeze. It's not a rat poiso, but however, this is certainly one of the most effective poisons to kill mice and rats. Antifreeze attracts rats and as soon as they swallowed it, they inevitably die. Nevertheless, people and their pets must be very careful with this poison because it is dangerous to life.
The best rat poison in house with children
When children or pets live in your home, you should be especially careful when using Rat poisons. Rat poisons are powerful and will be harmful if ingested. The most effective rat control method in this case is using electronic rodent repellers. They are safe and cut-rate (the set of 4 Pest Repellers by Pest Venator for the entire house costs only ~$28.89). Or you may use natural or organic repellents. Here are some ideas:
- peppermint oil
- essential oils
There are too many rat poisons and baits and you don't know how to choose the best one? Read our PRODUCTS REVIEW: The Best Rat Poisons & Baits based on Amazon.com customers experience: pros and cons, features of using and helpful tips from users of remedies. Check it out!