We have already submitted to you some reviews of electronic ultrasonic repellents, but the given modification – P3 International P7816 Attack Wave Ultrasonic Pestrepeller – is rather different from them all. It is electrical network operated and includes also a cord to plug in a wall socket which allows to change somehow the location of the repeller. It is comfortable, isn’t it?
We have examined all characteristics of the given unit and now present to you our Product Review- check it!
Short product description:
- P3 International Attack Wave Pestrepeller produces strong sound pressure in the air attacking the auditory and nervous systems of rodents
- Ultrasonic sounds continuously penetrate up to 5,000-unobstructed-square-feet
- Uses automatic wave variation minimizing the chance that pests become immune to the sound
- Harmless to humans and non-rodent pets, this unit operates totally chemical and battery free
- Measures 4-3/4 by 4 by 2-3/4 inches; 6-month warranty
Pros of P3 International Attack Wave Ultrasonic Pestrepeller:
- Electronic repeller works both indoors and outdoors on rodents:
“I bought this for a mouse problem at a rental property that I owned. Quite quickly, I noticed an improvement and to my knowledge, the house remains mouse free. I subsequently bought it for my primary residence and I still occassionally notice a mouse, I am not sure why it isn't working as well at this property but am pleased that it worked at the other”.
“...i wasn't sure if this device work outdoors. I don't see anyone use this device for outdoor or any of the reviews on outdoor use. I took a risk and brought it. For my suprise it work!! To be honest, i have mices and rats in my backyard keep eating my fruits. i feed them many type of rat poision food, but it wasn't effective at all.. I put this outside under a shaded area there is no rain can get in.. I see it improvement within 3 days.. I didn't believe it! This thing really works like a charm”.
“I bought this product before for keeping rats out of the garage- they were chewing on the wires and tubes in the car. I bought 4 more to keep rats away elsewhere in the house. Great product, excellent service”.
- The repeller allows to eliminate ants and spiders :
”I had a well pump house that was infested with spiders, ants and field mice. I installed the device and after a week there didn't seem to be much change. After two weeks it is completely devoid of any critters and I am a happy camper!”
- …as well as bats, squirrels and flies:
“...I purchased two of them. We had a bat in the house and that would not do. I noticed on the 2nd day these gizmos were up and working that big stupid flies had somehow shown up from somewhere and were contemplating suicide...they were obviously addled by the devices...not really trying to get away... I have no idea where they came from but I killed about 30 or so. I next noticed that the family of squirrels that spent time in a tree outside the house had disappeared...they did not ever bother me but they had left during the week. Still no more bats....That is the best part... Life is now good here.”
- In fact, all electronic repellers including P3 may irritate home animals because their ears are more sensitive than human ears:
“I will use the remaining unit in our storage barn where our pets do not go”.
- Nevertheless, the noise of the device may be heard by a person:
“Yes, it makes a small noise. It is every small. If I do not pay attention I hardly able to hear it”.
“It has a very low "tic tic tic ..." sound that you can hear in the middle of the night if you are in the same room”.
- Some customers inform that the working period of the device is not very long:
“...After about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks, they [squirrels] have adapted to the devices and are now back and frolicking in the garage as well as the attic...”
- It may take up to 6 weeks before full elimination of rodents.
- P3 Pestrepeller is not water resistant.
- It is no battery operated, only a network.
Tips from customers:
1. “You are not supposed to use this near gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs or other rodent pets and you are not supposed to keep it near your ear when you press the red test button”.
2. Combine peppermint oil with с P3 Pestrepeller for better results.
3. ”You must make sure that you have enough units and they are NOT blocked by floors or dampened by carpets. Keep them off of the ground and elevate them so the sound waves can travel in the air, at least a minimal of six inches if placed on a floor, if you have carpets you may need to raise them higher. But not too high either, near the edge of whatever you prop them on”.
4. Note: you should not be surprised by the increase of mice activities after including the ultrasonic pest repeller in the network. The animals will be nervous and run around in panic that is why you may imagine that the population has increased and the problem has not been solved. But wait! All visible signs of rodent infestation will disappear soon.
Questions and answers about P3 International P7816 Attack Wave Ultrasonic Pestrepeller
Does the device include a special cord to be plugged in or is it necessary to insert the device itself into the outlet?
As we have mentioned above, the set is supplied with a cord (4-6 foot) attached to a transformer – you only need to insert it into your 110-120 v outlet. The device itself doesn’t have a plug to insert it directly.
What is the best place to locate P3?
You may just put it on floor or window-sill, chair or any other small elevation as well as in car. Remember not to create obstacles to the work of the device in the form of carpets, boxes, etc. We wish you success!
How many devices are required for a large house?
If there are lots of rodents or insects in your house, install a unit at every floor including basement and attic. Sometimes it is better to re-insure oneself.
If your situation is not so bad, use only one repeller in the “epicenter of invasion” and wait for results!
Specs of product:
Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.2 x 3 inches
Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
The Attack Wave Pestrepeller is an effective, user friendly and environmentally safe way to combat rodents. The device produces strong sound pressure in the air, attacking the auditory and nervous systems of rodents causing them to abandon their food sources and shelters. The ultrasonic sounds continuously penetrate up to 5,000 unobstructed square feet.