A well-known fact: all women don’t like spiders and flies. Some are afraid of them. But you may get profit of this – now you can easily become a Superhero for your beloved woman!
If your friends don’t know what to do with insects in their home, and you also don’t know what to do – then the best way out is to present them a Bug-A-Salt Gun! You will be certain that your gift gives your friends a pleasure as well as a solution of an important problem.
We introduce to you an ultramodern device capable to manage the problem of flying and creeping troubles with the help of ordinary salt. This innovative project has got more than 500 thousand of dollars at crowdfunding: a great number of people have believed in it. Now it’s your turn to become acquainted with the thing.
Short product description:
The Bug-A-Salt shoots a shotgun spray of regular table salt and decimates flies on contact. A surefire fun way to enjoy a disgusting task. Rid your house of all those pesky pests and have a blast while doing it.
- Uses ordinary table salt
- No batteries required
- 50 Shots before reloading
- Pop-up sight indicator
- Warranty for broken parts provided by manufacturer.
Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 2.2 x 6.5 inches ; 3 ounces
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Guidelines on using of Bug-A-Salt Gun :
Let’s understand how to manage such a toy:
1. Open the box.
2. Ask your wife where there is salt in home (If you are not yet married, then you know yourself where the salt is, so miss this point as well as the following one).
3. Wait for the arrival of salt.
4. Put the salt into the gun (about 2 table spoonful).
5. Sweep away under the sofa what you have scattered around.
6. With an effort pull the handle of breech-block towards you, then return it back into the point of departure.
7. Ready! Such a charge will be enough for about 50 shots. There is a lot more fun than a fly swatter by far! Good hunting!
P.S. If you gave young children which are going to hunt flies, first perform all points instead of them and also tell them about our tips about using, which you will read at the end of the article. Be certain everything is all right, only then you may allow your little hunters to get to the war against insects!
Read our full review based on customers reviews:
Pros of Bug-A-Salt Gun:
- This is a surprising thing, two-in-one: both an amusement and a benefit for home. Extra bonus: salt is always available:
- “ I like the Ninja Way of catching them out of midair. It's a more honorable death, I think”.
- "Trying to get your kids to exercise? Give 'em a nickel for every fly carcase that is presented to you. A quarter for every one of those horse fly bastards they bring to you. Flies ruining your barbecue/ picnic? Bust the Bug-A-Salt out and look like a total badass. Need some salt on the burger while I'm at it? While the bug-a-salt is a little pricy, it is well worth the hours of entertainment it is sure to provide".
- “This thing literally blew the legs off one of the flies! Sometimes I can't even find the fly after it gets blown away. What a great invention!”
- “If you have disposable income and have ever had a fly in the house that you haven't been able to swat easily, this is worth your money. When my wife sees a fly now she yells 'Get your gun!' and I grab it with a giant grin on my face and set to the hunt”.
- Besides, it is a fine present for any man for any nearest holiday, for example, Christmas Day or Father's Day or any other:
- "If you're shopping for a man, this should be high on the go to list of things you can buy for any guy".
- "I bought this for my Father in law for Father’s Day. It has been a huge hit in their house!! The gears got stripped after a couple months...I contacted the company and they sent new gears for free! Works like a charm now! My father in law brags about it every time someone new comes out to the house! He loves it!"
- “Would recommend for the person in your life that is hard to find gifts for".
- "I love this gun and I have never had a more fun toy like this in ages!! I am buying 6 right now for my family for Christmas because all my bro's MUST own one of these; which prompted me to write this review".
Cons of product:
The back-sight of the gun is not enough good. Take more accurate sight and come closer.
- Gun is made from plastic.
- Be ready to lube all the areas that the instructions tell you. Without it this gun may work not as well as you want. Use WD-40 or other oil aerosols. But if your kids have become keen on this toy, use only food-safe oil in order not to harm them potentially with chemical oil.
- It works great at killing flies, small spiders and other flying and crawling insects that don't have a hard exoskeleton like wasps, big bugs and cockroaches.
Tips from customers:
1. You'd better to shoot at close range, it will give more chances for success (about 3 to 4 foot range).
2. "I also recommend wearing eye protection, I have on previous hunts had ricochet off of screen door to four feet".
3. Don’t use it towards people, pets or other animals. It may hurt them. You have to explain this to your kids.
4. Don’t use household soda, pepper or any other food product instead of salt. Grains of salt work like shotgun pellets, and grains of soda are too fine-ground that may cause a damage of the gun or its clogging up.
What do people think after they have tried to shoot out of Bug-A-Salt Original Salt Gun?
This gun is liked by young people, but, as it turns out, is not only fun, but also a real help on the nature, for example on a fishing. 951 of 997 of customers found the following review the most helpful:
“I am an avid fisherman in the south Texas area. During the warm months my boat will often load up with flies. These flies are vicious. They look like ordinary house flies but they bite and the bites really hurt. Often they bite me on the ankle (even through socks). I then grab my hat and swat them which hurts me more than them. They are very fast and usually escape. Last week I received my Bug a Salt and took it fishing. The flies invaded but weren't in the biting mood. No matter...I wanted some revenge for past assaults. So I showed them the business end of my new "Bug Gun". This thing really works and seems solid and built to last! It's like any gun...you have to be able to hit your target. But when you do, they do not escape. Sometimes it's instant death but often he's not a "fly" anymore...just a "walk" or more like a hobble with tattered wings. This is very satisfying. And almost more fun than fishing. But I do wonder what other fishermen will think when they see this mad man running around in his boat, shooting what looks like a nurf gun at unseen enemies, and hooting with pleasure at the results. Priceless!”
Price: Check current price